Wheel Refinishing: A Must of Any Thrifty Car Owner
From car accidents to potholes to curbs to winter to abrasive cleansers—your wheels are under constant attack. Inevitably your wheels/rims are going to become damaged. So, what do you do when your wheels become scratched or worn?
Well, you have three options…
- Limp along with rough rims, running the risk that your damage rims could pop your tire.
- Buy new ones.
- Get your wheels refinished.
Why Wheel Refinishing is Your Best Option
Replacing your rims with brand new ones is a bit like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Just because they are a little damaged doesn’t mean they can’t be fixed. Limping along with rough rims isn’t a safe option—which leaves you with wheel refinishing.
Wheel refinishing can is a great way to replenish your rims—and there’s a number of solid reasons why you should opt for wheel refinishing in Kitchener and Waterloo:
- It is a fraction of the cost of replacing the wheels entirely.
- The turnaround time with Logel’s wheel refinishing is super quick—with jobs being done in 24-48 hours.
- You can customize the finish with the colour of your choosing (because hey—it might be time for a change!).
- It is all extremely high-quality work with Logel’s as we use precision computer technology that ensures a perfect refinishing job done every time.
- Your wheels will be polished so well that they’ll be shinier than when you first bought them.
If all the above is reason enough to opt for wheel refinishing to restore the beauty and function of your wheels with wheel refinishing in Kitchener and Waterloo—then choose Logel’s. We have all the equipment and technology necessary to get the job done right, every time—but we also have stress-tested all our wheels to ensure that they are as safe as the day they rolled off the assembly line. Our tests include a rotary-fatigue test, a radial-fatigue test and impact test.
So, if your rims need a little bit of a pick me up—then call Logel’s for more information about our top-of-the-line, technology-enhanced wheel refinishing services, or to book an appointment.