At Logel’s Auto Parts, we don’t believe that our work is done when a new or used auto part leaves our shop. This is why we offer a warranty program to our valued customers in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and beyond. We want to make sure that you have piece of mind when working with Logel’s and know that we’ll be there for you if something goes wrong with a part we’ve provided.
We include a standard 60 day warranty on all of our parts. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return the part with your receipt for an exchange for a 100% no hassle refund.
We also offer optional extended warranty packages:
Our Gold Warranty package covers your parts for a period of 1-year.
Gold Plus Warranty
Our Gold Plus Warranty package covers your parts and any labour necessary to change the defective part for a period of 1 year.
Our Platinum Warranty not only covers you for a period of 5 years, it also covers the labour required to change the defective part.
For more information on any of our warranty packages, please contact our sales staff or email email@example.com. They will be able to provide you with any of the necessary details to help Warranty Details
4. Standard transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. New inspection gaskets need to be installed prior to installation.
5. All parts are guaranteed for 60 days from the date of purchase not the date of installation.
6. Defective parts will be replaced and or money refunded. (Extended warranties do not extend the return policy for non defective parts. All parts are subject to a 60 day money back return policy. Please see the Return Policy page for details)
7. All parts being returned must be ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
8. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of defective part. (Unless a labour warranty was purchased with the part.) EXTENDED WARRANTIES ARE AVAILABLE – WHICH ONE IS BEST FOR YOU?
• One Year Parts No Labour
• One Year Parts and Labour Warranty
• Five Year Parts and Labour Warranty
CONDITIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY LIMITS: Extended Warranty does not apply to any commercial vehicles. Logel’s Auto Parts reserves the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of $60/hr coverage on 1 year, and $75/hr coverage on 5 year. Unless the original invoice is noted, all parts are sold with a 60-day Warranty. Coverage must be made at time of purchase. All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales invoice. Warranty does not cover the loss of time, roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or any other related expenses. All claims are paid in Canadian Funds.
***Logel’s Auto Parts reserves the right to have the vehicle repaired at a facility of their choice for any warranty claim***
CORES – All core returns must be assembled and complete.