At Logel’s Auto Parts, we don’t believe that our work is done when a new or used auto part leaves our shop. This is why we offer a warranty program to our valued customers in Ontario and beyond.
We want to make sure that you have peace of mind when working with Logel’s and know that we’ll be there for you if something goes wrong with a part we’ve provided.
Our Standard 60-Day Warranty
At Logel’s Auto Parts, every one of our used auto parts comes with a standard 60-day warranty.
That means that if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the part with your receipt for an exchange or 100% no-hassle refund. Please note that the 60-day warranty starts on the date of purchase, not the date of installation.
Extended Warranty Packages
We also offer optional extended warranty packages on our used auto parts:
Gold Warranty — Our Gold Warranty package covers your parts for a period of 1-year.
Gold Plus Warranty — Our Gold Plus Warranty package covers your parts and any labour necessary to change the defective part for a period of 1 year.
Platinum Warranty — Our Platinum Warranty not only covers you for a period of 5 years, it also covers the labour required to change the defective part.
There are a few things that you should know about our extended warranties. One limitation is that our extended warranties are not available for commercial vehicles. Our extended warranties also do not extend the return policy for non-defective parts. Non-defective parts are only covered by the 60-day standard warranty.
We also reserve the right to replace, repair, or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of $60 per hour coverage on one-year, and $75 per hour coverage on five-year. Additionally, we reserve the right to have the vehicle repaired at a facility of our choice for any warranty claim.
Your warranty coverage must be made at the time of purchase and warranties do not cover the loss of time, roadside assistance, lodging, fluids, or other related expenses. All claims will be paid in Canadian dollars. All parts being returned must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
When you purchase a used engine from Logel’s, you can expect the following in your warranty:
- Guaranteed to be in good condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 60 days
- Coverage for internal engine components (valve trains, pistons, crankshafts)
- Automatic transmissions and rear-end assemblies are guaranteed functional for a period of 60 days
- Does not include other expenses such as towing, emergency road service, or related expenses
- Failure to replace the front and rear transmission seals will void the warranty
At Logel’s, we do not offer warranties on our accessories, like water pumps, distributors, injection systems, timing belts, timing chains, and exhaust manifolds. These are for customer convenience only.
Engine spark plugs and wires must be changed. Spark plugs are left in the engine to block holes and are not meant for use or covered under warranty.
Gaskets, timing chains, timing belts, seals and frost plugs should also be checked prior to installation, as these items are not covered under warranty.
- Logel’s Auto Parts will guarantee the turbocharger assembly to be free from manufacturer defects for a period of 1 year from the date of sale
- Turbocharger shaft and bearings must be pre-oiled with the manufacturer’s recommended oil type, or warranty will be void.
- Prior to installing the turbocharger, the engine oil and filter must be replaced according to the manufacturer’s specifications. New turbocharger oil feed lines and/or banjo bolts must be installed to ensure screens and filters are free of debris and clogs. Damage to the turbo bearings due to plugged oil feed and return lines will not be covered under warranty
- Ensure the vehicle’s air filter and housing is clean and free of debris, loose hardware, tools, shop rags etc. Damage to the turbine from foreign objects drawn into the turbo is not covered under warranty
- After the turbo is installed and before the engine is started, a leak or smoke test must be performed to ensure there are no leaks in the system. Air leaks can cause damage to the engine and turbocharger. Logel’s Auto Parts may request a photograph of the boost leak tester connected to the turbocharger for any warranty claim
- Turbochargers that are installed in vehicles without factory engine tuning or altered engine/turbo management systems warranty will be void. Logels may request receipts for new oil lines, oil filters and photographic evidence of boost leak testing for warranty claims. More information about our warranty can be found at https://logels.com/logels-auto-parts-warranty
For more information on any of our warranty packages, please contact our sales staff or email email@example.com. They will be able to provide you with any of the necessary details to help.
1. Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 60 days as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure, compression, and oil consumption). Warranty covers internal engine components (ie: valve train, pistons, crankshaft, from breaking). Automatic transmissions and rear end assemblies are guaranteed functional for a period of 60 days. This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover any other expenses such as towing emergency road service or related expense. Failure to replace the front and rear transmission seals will void the warranty.
Engines, Transmissions, rear differentials, and any other part that contains fluids are shipped and supplied drained. Not using proper fluid will void the warranty. Transmission filters are also removed prior to sale. Labour payouts on transmissions in the first 60 days must be accompanied by the sales receipt for the replacement transmission filter. A NEW TRANSMISSION FILTER MUST BE INSTALLED IN ALL TRANSMISSIONS.
2. Accessories (such as water pump, distributor, injection system, exhaust manifold, etc) are left for customer convenience only and therefor not covered under warranty. Engine spark plugs and or wires must be changed. Spark plugs are left in engine to block holes and not meant for use or covered under warranty.
3. We recommend checking / replacing all gaskets, seals, timing belts, timing chains, and frost plugs prior to installation. These items are not covered under warranty.
4. Standard transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. New inspection gaskets need to be installed prior to installation.
5. All parts are guaranteed for 60 days from the date of purchase not the date of installation.
6. Defective parts will be replaced and or money refunded. (Extended warranties do not extend the return policy for non defective parts. All parts are subject to a 60 day money back return policy. Please see the Return Policy page for details)
7. All parts being returned must be ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
8. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of defective part. (Unless a labour warranty was purchased with the part.) EXTENDED WARRANTIES ARE AVAILABLE – WHICH ONE IS BEST FOR YOU?
• One Year Parts No Labour
• One Year Parts and Labour Warranty
• Five Year Parts and Labour Warranty
CONDITIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY LIMITS: Extended Warranty does not apply to any commercial vehicles. Aftermarket, Performance, or non original parts will void warranty. Logel’s Auto Parts reserves the right to replace (subject to availability of like part), repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications (based on Remove and Install) at the rate of $60/hr coverage on 1 year, and $75/hr coverage on 5 year. Unless the original invoice is noted, all parts are sold with a 60-day Warranty. Coverage must be made at time of purchase. All claims must be accompanied by the part and the original sales invoice. Warranty does not cover the loss of time, roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or any other related expenses. All claims are paid in Canadian Funds.
***Logel’s Auto Parts reserves the right to have the vehicle repaired at a facility of their choice for any warranty claim***
CORES – All core returns must be assembled and complete.