Everything You Need to Know About Our Warranties
At Logel’s Auto Parts in Kitchener, we are proud to offer extensive warranties on all of our parts. We believe that having the right warranty is important for peace of mind.
Here is everything you need to know about our warranties:
Every part purchased from Logel’s comes with a 60-day warranty. This warranty means that if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the part with a receipt for an exchange or 100% no-hassle refund. The 60-day warranty starts on the date of purchase, not the date of installation.
Extended Warranty Packages
If you would like additional peace of mind, we offer three extended warranty packages that you can purchase with your part:
- Gold Warranty: coverage for a period of one year
- Gold Plus Warranty: coverage for a period of one year, including the labour required to change the defective part
- Platinum Warranty: coverage for a period of five years, including the labour required to change the defective part
When you purchase an engine from Logel’s, you can expect the following in your warranty:
- Guaranteed to be in good condition with reasonable limits of specifications for 60 days
- Coverage for internal engine components (valve trains, pistons, crankshafts, timing chains from breaking)
- Automatic transmissions and rear-end assemblies are guaranteed functional for a period of 60 days
- Replacement or repair at the option of the seller
- Does not include other expenses such as towing, emergency road service or related expense
- Failure to replace the front and rear transmission seals will void the warranty
We do not offer warranties on our accessories, like water pumps, distributors, injection systems and exhaust manifolds. These are for customer convenience only. Engine spark plugs and wires must be changed. Spark plugs are left in engine to block holes and are not meant for use or covered under warranty.
Additional Warranty Information
Gaskets, seals and frost plugs should be checked prior to installation, as these items are not covered under warranty. Our extended warranties do not extend the return policy for non-defective parts. Non-defective parts are only covered by the 60-day standard warranty. All parts being returned must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
Extended Warranty Limits
Our extended warranties are not available for commercial vehicles. We also reserve the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of $60 per hour coverage on one-year, and $75 per hour coverage on five-year. Coverage must be made at the time of purchase. Warranty does not cover the loss of time, roadside assistance, lodging, fluids or other related expenses. All claims will be paid in Canadian dollars.
We reserve the right to have the vehicle repaired at a facility of our choice for any warranty claim.
If you have any questions about our warranties, don’t hesitate to contact Logel’s Auto Parts in Kitchener!